NEED MINI TAB EXPRESS. This file contains data from three different sections of an introductory statistics course. The students in those courses completed the statistics anxiety rating scale (STARS) at the beginning of one semester. Use the five-step hypothesis testing procedure to determine if there is evidence of a difference in the STARS scores of students in the three sections of the course. Write out all five steps under each step
1. Check any necessary assumptions and write null and alternative hypotheses.
2. Calculate an appropriate test statistic.
3. Determine a p-value associated with the test statistic.
4. Decide between the null and alternative hypotheses.
5. State a “real world” conclusion.
B. Make all possible pairwise comparisons using Tukey’s Honestly Significant Differences Test. Which pairs are different?
C. How would you explain your results from parts A and B to a friend who has no knowledge of statistics?
D. How would you summarize your results from parts A and B for a statistician?